Updated June 5th, 2020
- I will be screening myself each day by taking my temp and staying home if I feel ill.
- Both myself and clients will wear face masks/covers. If you do not have one, I will provide one for your use.
- COVID-19 Questionnaire must be taken before services are done.
- Temperatures will be taken of all clients before appointment.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in Natural Reflections treatment room. Please use this upon entering.
- Please text when you have arrived for your appointment. I will meet you at the door and escort you immediately to the treatment room to avoid interaction with any other clients.
- I have added time for myself to thoroughly wipe down rooms after each appointment and run a UV sanitizer once a day. This means not as many appointments in one day.
- Gloves will be worn for all treatments.
- I will now only have touchless payments to avoid cross contamination. Venmo, PayPal, and manually entering card information into my Square account are all acceptable forms of payment.
- No walk-ins. I can only take booked appointments at this time.
- Please do not bring guests to your appointment. We are only allowed 1 on 1 in our treatment rooms and at this time we can not have a general waiting area for them to sit. Kids are an exception to this.
- I will also have a bin in the treatment room (that will be sanitized between each client) that you may put your personal belongings in.
- I will also be changing my mask, scrub coat, and wiping down anything not washable between clients.
- For facial and face waxing clients please continue to wear your mask to and from the treatment room. You may remove it before your treatment begins in the treatment room.
- For facial and face waxing clients I am wearing additional PPE to keep you safe. I will be wearing a mask shield, mask, protective eyewear, and gloves.
Thank you for helping me to maintain these protocols!
Tory Gunn Clark